04. 29, 2018 by Joe Derosa
04. 28, 2018 by Jeff B., Tottenville, New York
04. 25, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
Our monthly search for stuff that won’t dent your IQ
Back in 1997, some Germans got an idea. For ease of reading, we’ll t
04. 22, 2018 by Alan M. Dershowitz
My recollections of Bob Guccione
I will always remember my first meeting with Bob Guccione. I was representing Penthouse in various F
04. 21, 2018 by Aaron R. New Haven, Connecticut
I was twenty when I had sex for the first time.
I’d been overweight and insecure in high school, so I graduated without ever havi
04. 18, 2018 by Michael Hingston
How can a room comprising six tons of amber go missing?
It’s one thing to steal a piece of artwork. But how does one steal an en
04. 15, 2018 by Phil Hanrahan
The 30-Foot Basketball Shot — Who Ya Got?
Leave it to the Harlem Globetrotters. Those innovative roundball wizards, who helped po
04. 14, 2018 by Mark M., Charlotte, North Carolina
My wife Jenny and I had just welcomed our third child into the world and, to say the least, our time to get busy was strained.
04. 11, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
Filthy Gorgeous Mixology
Bob Guccione was not one to booze it up. Instead, he drank espresso like it was water and only slept three hou
04. 08, 2018 by Mish Barber-Way
Here are some of the groups who really pushed for its demise.
There are a lot of people out there who wish pornography would just pack
04. 07, 2018 by Annika S., Seattle, Washington
My last semester of college was the time when my true learning began.
I was a young woman ready to set herself free, to head out into t
04. 04, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
Bob Guccione’s business partner and wife, Kathy Keeton, was really the woman in front of the recluse.
In a 1975 advertisement for
04. 02, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
The flamboyant publishing icon rose from a humble start to command a media empire.
More than 50 years ago, a struggling American painte
04. 01, 2018 by Leah McSweeney
"If you can make a woman climax, chances are she won’t be thinking much about your body hair."
Dear Leah, My boyfriend and I live