07. 31, 2018 by Jenny Nordbak
07. 29, 2018 by Mitchell Sunderland
07. 28, 2018 by Matt M., Laramie, Wyoming
During my junior year of college at North Dakota State, I applied to coach basketball at a high school summer camp in L.A.
It was late
07. 25, 2018 by Alan M. Dershowitz
Assessing the behavior of those who cash in on affairs.
What should we think of a woman (or man) who engages in a voluntary sexual enc
07. 22, 2018 by Suzie Banks
That time Jimi Hendrix punched television’s Richard Lloyd.
Even though their 1977 debut album Marquee Moon has been endlessly to
07. 21, 2018 by Aaron R., Salt Lake City, Utah
My wife and I love to go camping, which has led to some fun outdoor adventures.
She’s a little more of an exhibitionist than I am
07. 18, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
We were so busy going on about punks and outlaws that we completely forgot about America’s birthday.
Happy Fourth of July! If you
07. 15, 2018 by Zachary Lipez
If people were good, and justice impartial, then gun control would work. But that’s not the case.
I have been on a campus during
07. 14, 2018 by Devon A., Atlanta, Georgia
I’ve been a personal trainer for about ten years.
All the guys ask me if I get to train hot chicks all day. Sometimes I do, but i
07. 11, 2018 by Phil Hanrahan
Basketball’s nuttiest, wildest, craziest players.
When I was a kid my dad used to tell me the reason NBA superstar center Bill
07. 08, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
H1Z1 (Daybreak Game Company, PC)
— Either drive or ride shotgun in this apocalyptic battle royale, which pits 150 players ag
07. 07, 2018 by Cassie B., Charleston, Sount Carolina
Vince was working like a maniac on the gazebo.
It had been the one thing at our extreme fixer-upper that I insisted be restored instead
07. 04, 2018 by Sarah Walker
llan Arkush’s Ramones classic is full of heart, soul, and a whole lotta love.
When we think of punk rock and movies, the first (shi
07. 02, 2018 by Chris Collingwood
Or, why a goddamn Mariah Carey song gives me goosebumps.
Are you that guy on the subway with the big goofy headphones, having apparen
07. 01, 2018 by Seth Ferranti
A conversation with former hells angel George Christie.
After decades as a leading member of the Hells Angels, George Christie parted