06. 28, 2017
06. 25, 2017 by Matt Gallagher
06. 24, 2017 by Eden A., Reno Neveda
I can’t believe that I’m starting out by saying that I always thought these letters were fake until it happened to me. But I
06. 21, 2017 by Alan M. Dershowitz
We are entering a dark age of fake news, phony facts, and false history.
It has long been known that truth is the first casualty of w
06. 18, 2017 by Peter Laufer
Three Mile Island. Chernobyl. Unseen lethal poisons in the air. Abandoned cities. Stealth terror is attached to the place
06. 17, 2017 by Kevin C., Los Angeles, California
My super sexy wife Michelle loves to get off in the bathtub, using only the ferocious stream of water blasting from the faucet.
06. 14, 2017 by Chris Nieratko
1 — Male Edge Extra $175
I’m no rocket scientist, but I firmly believe if you pull on something long enough it’s bo
06. 10, 2017 by Jamie K., Sacramento, California
When I was in my early twenties, I got a job trimming weed up in Northern California.
I had just broken up with my long — term
06. 07, 2017 by Jenny Nordbak
The door to his cell creaked satisfyingly as I slowly swung it open.
To his credit, my naked slave didn’t even dare to glance
06. 04, 2017 by Mish Barber-Way
I don’t need any help getting aroused. My marriage isn’t that boring yet. Plus, in my line of work, I get a lot of samples o
06. 03, 2017 by Megan S., New York, New York
They say your thirties are your sexual prime if you’re a woman. Well, I never really understood this until I had my first orgasm a
06. 02, 2017 by Leah McSweeney
“You’re just staying with this chick and wasting her time because you think you’re a great stepdad? Give me a fuckin’ break,
06. 01, 2017 by Raphie Aronowitz
My life is basically just a string of questionable decisions.
Some have worked out astonishingly well, while others… not so m