10. 04, 2017 by Penthouse Writer
09. 30, 2017 by Stephen, Toronto, Ontario
09. 27, 2017 by Mish Barber-Way
I‘ve smuggled drugs twice.
I’m not proud of it. The first time was by accident (see our April issue), but the second was t
09. 24, 2017 by Matt Gallagher
A Simple Question With A Not-So-Simple Answer
“So, umm. Why’d you join?”
It’s a question at the heart of mili
09. 23, 2017 by James K., Boulder, Colorado
I met Angela my first year of college.
She’d been assigned as my physical therapist after I busted my leg playing lacrosse.
09. 20, 2017 by Raphie Aronowitz
I’ve grown to realize that just about every experience in this world is subject to interpretation — there is no good, there i
09. 17, 2017 by Jenny Nordbak
“Scarlett, your client is here.”
I rose from the couch in the dressing room and glanced in the mirror on my way out the doo
09. 16, 2017 by Brent B., Dallas, Texas
My dad, Pastor Jim, is a well-known preacher here in Dallas and has always been adamant about image.
So, like the good, moral man I was
09. 13, 2017 by Alan Dershowitz
The New York Post recently ran the following headline: “‘Stealthing’ is the newest dangerous sex trend.”
09. 10, 2017 by Chris Nieratko
1 — Tranny Terri Love Doll $300
If you drink the greatest glass of wine you’ve ever tasted only to be told it
09. 09, 2017 by Sam, San Francisco, California
When I was in my twenties, all I wanted to do was ride motorcycles.
My first was a 1994 FXR Harley Davidson I scored from a friend of m
09. 06, 2017 by Chris Nieratko
Seventeen Years Later, Tera Patrick Rises Again… Kinda.
The mother of legendary burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee once told her, &
09. 03, 2017 by Steve Faber
With this column I’d like to memorialize a phenomenon that has both tickled and tormented me over the course of my life.
09. 02, 2017 by Rebecca J., Athens, Georgia
By the time we’d reached our third anniversary, my husband and I were sleeping in separate bedrooms.
It had been four months sinc
09. 01, 2017 by Leah McSweeney
“It’s more about the effort than the paycheck.”
I’ve been engaged for a year now, but ha