09. 26, 2018 by Mish Barber-Way
09. 23, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
09. 22, 2018 by Genevieve C., Providence, Rhode Island
I’ve always wanted to talk about my first time, but I know how inappropriate it might come across, so I never have.
09. 19, 2018 by Miles Raymer
How a once-feared philosophy might be the way of the future.
It was the spring of 2011, and the women of Cherán had had enough. Illega
09. 16, 2018 by Phil Hanrahan
Eight NFL teams packing miniseries material.
What’s your top story as we kick off the 2018 football season?
Is it Jon “C
09. 15, 2018 by Tom C., Pasadena, California
Believe it or not, I was almost 30 before I had sex in the shower.
It sounds like such a simple pleasure, but it took so long for it
09. 12, 2018 by Michael Hingston
John Gawsworth, aka King Juan I, talked up the fledgling micronation, spinning royal yarns and handing out titles and duchies to anyone w
09. 09, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
Four Performance-Enhancing PC Peripherals
If you’re dying to find out the fate of Peter Parker after the mind-blowing finale of
09. 08, 2018 by Rob T., Nashville, Tennessee
After spending five years living 1,000 miles from my family, I finally went home for my sister’s wedding.
As a groomsman, I w
09. 05, 2018 by Penthouse Writer
It’s been nearly two years since British author Peter Lloyd released his provocative book, Stand By Your Manhood: A Survival Guide
09. 02, 2018 by Zachary Lipez
The magnetic fields and memories of cough syrup.
On the YouTube page for the 1994 non-hit “Strange Powers” by the Magnetic
09. 01, 2018 by Leah McSweeney
Fucking a married person isn’t the best thing, but it’s also not the worst. Unless, of course, the wife finds out, goes insan